- You can use for free our templates downloaded on Rezumeet.com.
- You can modify our templates to fit your purposes.
- However, you cannot resell or distribute our templates.
- And we are not legally liable for any misuse of our resources (see Disclaimer).
All materials including the organization and presentation of such material on this website are the property of Rezumeet.com and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, trade names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
You ARE allowed to:
- Use our templates for personal purpose;
- Download, edit, and customize our templates for your own needs.
- Share your edited version of the template privately – i.e., with those specific people within your immediate family, household, team, or company (employer) who require access to it.
By “templates” we mean any material for word processing application (such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, etc.) provided on Rezumeet.com.
You ARE NOT allowed to:
- Republish or redistribute our templates (including republication on another website or database), offline or online and even for free;
- Sell, rent or sub-license our templates (unedited or modified version);
Also you MAY NOT:
- Hotlink (i.e., make a direct link to) any content hosted on Rezumeet.com. That includes download files and images. If you would like to share one of our resources, you can share the link to the specific resource page on Rezumeet.com and use the preview / featured images.
Revisions to the Terms:
*Updated and effective: April 19, 2017