1. Private use only
You ARE allowed to:
- Use our templates for personal purpose;
- Download, make archival copies, edit, and customize our templates for your own needs;
- Share your edited version of the template privately* with those specific people within your immediate family, household, team, or company (employer) who require access to it.
By “templates” we mean any material provided on rezumeet.com, including either full document or only parts of them.
By “privately” we mean only accessible to those few people who you expressively give permission to view or edit the file. It is your responsibility to ensure that adequate security measures are used so that your work is not available to the public.
2. Not for distribution or resale
You ARE NOT allowed to:
- Republish or redistribute our templates (including republication on another website or database) , offline or online and even for free in a way that makes it available to the general public;
This includes sharing the template or a modified version of the template with any social network or document sharing service that includes people who are not within your “immediate family, household, team, or company” and/or do not require access to it.
- Sell, rent or sub-license our templates (unedited or modified version);
- Include/bundle our templates within your products and sell them.
These above restrictions apply:
- Either for full templates or for some parts (e.g., an individual shape, a diagram, etc. designed by Rezumeet);
- Either for original format or any other converted (from the original) format (e.g., Keynote, WMF, PDF, SVG, PSD, etc.)
Also you MAY NOT:
- Claim that you designed our templates;
- Hotlink (i.e., make a direct link to) any contents hosted on Rezumeet.com. That includes download files and images. If you would like to share one of our resources you can share the link to the specific resource page on Rezumeet.com and use the preview / featured images.
But you MAY:
- Include screenshot(s) in a blog post or book for the purpose of reviewing the template or explaining how you used it (with appropriate attribution) – we are very grateful for that 😉
Revisions to the Terms
(1) Updated and effective: December 4, 2015 –