Esquilino is a free modern resume template with a stylish double horizontal colored top banner. Vertical structure. Six different color options are available: blue, brown, gray, green, purple, and yellow.
Well-organized, table-formatted, this resume template is also very easy to edit and customize with MS Word.
Tip: if none of the color versions suit your needs, you could still edit very easily and customize the resume with your own colors.
The package includes Microsoft Word files in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes.
- Single page resume template
- 2 aspect ratio: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- 6 attractive color versions
- ID photo placeholder ready
- Fully editable
- Professional and well-organized
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize
- Only FREE Fonts used
6 pre-designed color styles:
Well-organized, table-formatted and fully editable modern resume:
Files included in the package:
- 12 Microsoft Word (version 2007 or above) Files – DOCX
- 12 Full Preview Files – PDF
- Readme File – PDF
Uses free fonts*:
- Font Awesome** – http://fontawesome.io
- Calibri (System Font)
* this resume is designed with the fonts above; for an optimal result, install these fonts first, and then open the DOCX file.
** you will need to have this font installed to display the icons included in this template – and as shown on the PDF preview file.
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winzip, Winrar…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer