Feldberg is a free fancy resume template, with green elements and a full-width top header. This template combines a modern design with a professional style. The recruiters and employers will love it!
It is vital for your resume to stand out from the rest and to get on top of the pile – obviously, it is what every job seeker wants to accomplish. You may have the best experience vs. the others, sometimes it is still not enough… Using a template like Feldberg may be the extra help you need.
This resume template is well-organized. The 3-level prominent header highlights your name and position you apply for, your personal information, and your profile statement. Be concise and precise here – that’s your chance to make a statement. Below, a 2-column layout: a green vertical line separates your main content (experience and education, on right) from your skills, interests, and references – if you have any.
The package (.ZIP format) includes:
- Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes
- Preview (.PDF)
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the Word templates you can find online (even the most expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to each of us. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
- click in the table,
- then click the “Layout” table under “Table Tools” and click “View Gridlines“.
The View Gridlines option either shows or hides the gridlines for ALL tables in your document:
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text Content Control function from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to either edit and enter your own information!
- Single or several pages resume
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text Content Control function
- Designed with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- Format: Word (.DOCX) – created with MS Word / Office 365
Resume template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 2 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 2 preview file – PDF
- 1 Readme file – PDF
Uses free fonts:
- Calibri, Calibri Light
- Download the main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install the required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
For this CV, you can use the free online solution “Word to PDF” from SmallPDF – you will be able to convert the whole document to PDF with no margin issues (i.e., full bleed).
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer