Orienta is a free professional and elegant resume template. Crafted with care, neat design, this CV template uses a 2-column layout, and with a left colored sidebar. Includes cover letter templates.
Free resume for Word with 3 color options: blue, gray and green.
Well-organized, table-formatted*, this resume template is also very easy to edit and customize with MS Word.
*Table-formatted: most of the templates you’ll find online (even the expensive ones) are merely built with text boxes and shapes. As each information length is different for everyone, it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to use the template with your own information. Tables, on the contrary, allow an easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
Tip: you could still edit very easily and customize the resume with your own colors if needed.
The package includes Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes.
- Single page resume + cover letter templates
- 2 aspect ratio: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- 3 color options: blue, gray and green
- Fully editable
- Professional and well-organized
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize
- Only FREE Font used
Resume + Cover Letter templates are included:
Well-organized, table-formatted and fully editable professional resume template:
Files included in the package:
- 12 Microsoft Word (version 2007 or above) files – DOCX
- 12 full preview files – PDF
- Readme File – PDF
Uses free font*:
- Calibri (System Font)
* this resume is designed with the fonts above ; for an optimal result, install these fonts first, and then open the DOCX file.
You can also install and use the FontAwesome free font if you want to use different icons.
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winzip, Winrar…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer