The Plateau is a free modern resume template with a fresh style and a colorful typography. Each part is embedded in a white background text box style – on a light gray color page background.
This curriculum vitae layout is designed with a 2-column structure layout.
This layout style will clearly present your resume and will give sufficient room for your information.
It is designed for 1 page but can be used with several pages.
The ‘Languages’ part uses data-driven bar charts.
The package (.ZIP format) includes Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes.
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the templates you’ll find online (even the expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to everyone. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow an easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text and Picture Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text Content Control function from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to edit and enter your own information! Also, click the picture placeholder to insert your ID photo.
- Single page resume
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text and Picture Content Control function
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- ID photo placeholder ready
- Uses data-driven bar charts
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
Resume template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 2 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 1 Readme File – PDF
Uses free font:
- Arial (System Font)
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer