Wynwood is a clean free creative and multicolor resume template. This curriculum vitae layout is designed with a 3-column structure layout. Big colored icons embedded in a square and a clean structure make an easy-to-read resume.
This resume will give a fresh style to your information.
It is designed for 1 page or more if needed: the top banner and footer with your name, and personal information will be repeated.
The package (.ZIP format) includes Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes.
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the templates you’ll find online (even the most expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to each of us. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow an easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text Content Control function from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to edit and enter your own information!
- Single or several pages resume
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text Content Control function
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- Format: Word (.DOCX) – created with MS Word 2016
Resume template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 2 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 1 Readme File – PDF
Uses free fonts¹:
- Open Sans – a Google font you can find here
¹ this resume is designed with the fonts above ; for an optimal result, install these fonts first, and then open the DOCX file.
² you will need to have this font installed to display the icons included in this template.
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer