Zeeburg is a free classic and professional resume template. Classic yet smart and attractive resume template design, completely editable with MS Word.
6 color options (gray, blue, green, orange, red, purple) are available – just pick the one that best fits your personality!
The icons used for illustration in this template (‘Interests’ part) come from the Office icon library (to Insert an icon, Select Insert > Icons, only available to Office 365 subscribers).
This curriculum vitae layout is designed with a 2-column structure layout. Your personal details, skills and interests are listed on the left side, while your profile, professional experience and formation are elaborated on the main/right column.
It is designed for 1 page or more if needed.
The package (.ZIP format) includes Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes.
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the Word templates you can find online (even the most expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to each of us. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow an easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
- click in a table,
- then click the “Layout” table under “Table Tools” and click “View Gridlines”.
The “View Gridlines” option either shows or hides the gridlines for ALL tables in your document.
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text Content Control function from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to edit and enter your own information!
- Single or several pages resume
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text Content Control function
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- Format: Word (.DOCX) – created with MS Word 2016
Resume template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 12 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 1 Readme File – PDF
Uses free font:
- Calibri: sytem font
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
For this CV, you can use the free online solution “Word to PDF” from SmallPDF – you will be able to print the whole document with no margin issues.
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer