Brandberg is a free modern resume template, with a 2-part vertical left banner and folded effect. Brandberg is completely editable with MS Word.
This curriculum vitae layout is designed with a 2-column structure layout:
- Left side: a 2-piece green flat design-inspired vertical folded banner, with a placeholder for the ID photo (top), contact information (middle) and skills. The skills part uses a nice keyword cloud design: select carefully what best differentiate you from the crowd.
- Right side (main part): your name, job title, professional experience, education and references (if any)
This eye-catching design will surely help you get noticed.
You can use this thoughtfully designed resume layout either with or without ID photo.
It is designed for 1 page or more: the bottom left vertical shape will be repeated for each additional page – the top-left vertical banner will only be displayed on the first page.
The package (.ZIP format) includes:
- Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes
- matching cover letter templates
- detailed instructions to format and insert your own photo
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the Word templates you can find online (even the most expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to each of us. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
- click in a table,
- then click the “Layout” table under “Table Tools” and click “View Gridlines”.
The View Gridlines option either shows or hides the gridlines for ALL tables in your document:
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text Content Control function from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to either edit and enter your own information!
- Single or several pages resume + matching cover letter templates
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text Content Control function
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- Format: Word (.DOCX) – created with MS Word / Office 365
Resume and Cover Letter template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 4 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 1 “instructions” file – PDF
- 1 “photo-id-layout” file – PPTX
- 1 Readme file – PDF
Uses free font:
- Calibri: sytem font
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
For this CV, you can use the free online solution “Word to PDF” from SmallPDF – you will be able to print the whole document with no margin issues.
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer