Chongtar is a free resume template with a full-width banner on top for your ID photo. Chongtar is completely editable with MS Word (DOCX file).
This curriculum vitae layout is designed with a two-column structure layout:
- Left side (main part): professional experience and education
- Right side: skills (with descriptions) and languages
On top, 2 full-width banners: one for your ID photo, and another one below with large blue/gray background, for your objectives or profile statement.
You can still chose not to use this layout with any ID photo though (just fill the rectangular shape with your own color)…
The package (.ZIP format) includes:
- Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes
- Detailed instructions to insert your own photo
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the Word templates you can find online (even the most expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to each of us. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
- click in the table,
- then click the “Layout” table under “Table Tools” and click “View Gridlines“.
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text Content Control function from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to either edit and enter your own information!
- Single or several pages resume
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text Content Control function
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- Format: Word (.DOCX) – created with MS Word / Office 365
Resume template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 2 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 1 preview file – PDF
- 1 instructions file – PDF
- 1 Readme file – PDF
Uses free font:
- Download the main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install the required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
For this CV, you can use the free online solution “Word to PDF” from SmallPDF – you will be able to convert the whole document to PDF with no margin issues (i.e., full bleed).
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer