Diran is a free modern resume template, with a blue sidebar and a gray top banner. Diran is completely editable with MS Word (DOCX file).
Use this nice and clean curriculum vitae layout to feature all the information you want to share about yourself:
- On top of the page, a full-width gray banner, for your name and job title, ID photo (square) and contact information.
- On the left-hand side, a full-height blue denim banner where go your
resume objective or summary, skills (bar charts) and references (if any)
- On the main body area, showcase your work experience, and education. Each date is displayed on a single left column and separated from the information by a vertical gray line.
Each section title is followed by a horizontal line.
The package (.ZIP format) includes:
- Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes
- Preview (.PDF)
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the Word templates you can find online (even the most expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to each of us. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
- click in the table,
- then click the “Layout” table under “Table Tools” and click “View Gridlines“.
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text Content Control function from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to either edit and enter your own information!
- Single or several pages resume
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text Content Control function
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- Format: Word (.DOCX) – created with MS Word / Office 365
Resume template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 2 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 1 preview file – PDF
- 1 Readme file – PDF
Uses free fonts:
- Calibri, Calibri Light
- Download the main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install the required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
For this CV, you can use the free online solution “Word to PDF” from SmallPDF – you will be able to convert the whole document to PDF with no margin issues (i.e., full bleed).
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer