Kids can have their own resume too! Free resume template for kids. Fun layout specially designed for children. Colorful template that is also available in a ready-to-print layout version (black and white, with no background) and also with blank boxes.
Perfectly suits any education purpose: teachers or parents will love it. It will help children to identify their skills, talents and achievements.
Well-organized, table-formatted, this resume template is also very easy to edit and customize with MS Word.
Tip #1: if none of the color versions suit your needs, you could still edit very easily and customize the resume with your own colors. That includes also the top banner.
Tip #2: to print the resume with the background, make sure you selected the option:
- On the File menu, click Options.
- On the Display menu, click to select the Print background colors and images check box under Printing Options, and then click OK.
The package includes Microsoft Word files in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes.
- Single page resume template
- Includes a black & white + a ready-to-print blank version
- 2 aspect ratio: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- ID photo placeholder ready
- Fully editable
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize
- Only FREE Fonts used
Colorful resume templates coming with a black and white and a blank ready-to-print version:
Well-organized, table-formatted and fully editable resume template:
Files included in the package:
- 6 Microsoft Word (version 2007 or above) Files – DOCX
- 6 Full Preview Files – PDF
- Readme File – PDF
Uses free fonts*:
- Font Awesome** – http://fontawesome.io
- Calibri (System Font)
* this resume is designed with the fonts above; for an optimal result, install these fonts first, and then open the DOCX file.
** you will need to have this font installed to display the icons included in this template – and as shown on the PDF preview file.
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winzip, Winrar…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Select “Print background colors and images” in the Options menu (Cf. above)
- Save file as PDF
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer