Yanaka is a free modern and professional resume template. Beautiful modern resume design with clean structure, this template is perfect for highlighting your strengths and professional experience.
The distinctive design includes (editable) blue banners for each part of your resume.
It uses a blue color scheme, color that represents meanings of trust, loyalty, sincerity, confidence, stability, and intelligence.
This curriculum vitae layout is designed with a 2-column structure layout.
It is designed for 1 page or more if needed: the left-side vertical gray banner will be repeated for each additional page.
The package (.ZIP format) includes Microsoft Word files (.DOCX) in International A4 and US/Canada Letter sizes.
Optimized resume template for an easy customization
1) Clearly organized with tables
Most of the Word templates you can find online (even the most expensive ones) are simply built with text boxes and shapes. But every resume is different as information length and nature are specific to each of us. And it’s a nightmare to deal with when it comes to using the template with your own content. Tables, on the contrary, allow an easy and hassle-free customization, with no formatting or alignment issue.
- click in a table,
- then click the “Layout” table under “Table Tools” and click “View Gridlines”.
The “View Gridlines” option either shows or hides the gridlines for ALL tables in your document.
2) User-friendly entry forms: designed with Text and Picture Content Control fields
This free resume template is also very easy to edit and to customize with MS Word (DOCX format): it is smartly designed using Text and Picture Content Control functions from Microsoft Word. Just click once in each text field to edit and enter your own information! Also, click the picture placeholder to insert your ID photo.
- Single or several pages resume
- Professional quality, premium design
- Fully & easily editable with MS Word: built with Text and Picture Content Control functions
- Built with tables: perfectly aligned typography, easy to adjust and quick to customize – no advanced skills required
- ID photo placeholder ready
- Uses data-driven “100% stacked bar” charts
- Only FREE Font used – Modern typography and readable font
- 2 aspect ratios: A4 (210×297 mm) & US Letter (8.5×11 in) paper size
- Format: Word (.DOCX) – created with MS Word 2016
Resume template preview:
Files included in the package:
- 2 Microsoft Word (version 2016 or above) files – DOCX
- 1 Readme File – PDF
Uses free font:
- Calibri: sytem font
- Download main ZIP file & extract the files (for e.g. using Winrar, 7-Zip…)
- Install required fonts if necessary
- Open the DOCX file and Start editing / customizing
- Save file as PDF
For this CV, you can use the free online solution “Word to PDF” from SmallPDF – you will be able to print the whole document with no margin issues.
- Email / Upload or Print it on any printer